We offer a range of specialist financial advisory and wealth management services tailored to the specific needs of individuals and businesses. As an independent firm, you can take comfort in knowing our recommendations are unbiased and always aligned to your best interests.
Our unique Life Roadmap process is designed to bring structure to your finances and set you on your path toward achieving what matters most to you. Over time we will adapt your strategy, even beyond death, to ensure your family are taken care of.
A sound investment strategy is the cornerstone of any successful financial plan. Our approach is based on a genuine understanding of your current financial situation, specific objectives and the level of risk you are prepared to tolerate. We then determine the most appropriate investment strategy to match your short, medium and longer-term financial goals.
Each portfolio is diversified across a broad mix of asset classes (investments like equities, bonds, cash and alternatives), to manage risk and generate the optimal return. Through time, we make adjustments and re-balance your portfolio to ensure you remain on target.
Our investment management solutions include:
- Investing regularly or lump sums
- Bespoke portfolio planning
- Investment review and analysis
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISA)
- OEICS and Unit Trust investments
- Investment bonds
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCT)
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS)
- Tax efficient investing
Family trust services
Protecting your wealth for future generations and mitigating potential tax liabilities requires specialist financial advice. Working alongside our strategic partners, we deliver solutions designed to protect your estate and family and alleviate your inheritance tax liabilities.
Our easy to understand bespoke trusts, could save your family thousands of pounds by planning now for the future. Each one is set-up as a family controlled structure to protect your estate from tax and other social impacts, both during your lifetime and for future generations.
Using a trust structure will ensure the full value of your estate passes to your chosen beneficiaries, protecting your partner, children, and grandchildren - giving you peace of mind. All of our trusts are individually written and guaranteed by our specialist legal partners.
Our family trust services include:
- Planning and set-up for trust structures
- Specialist inheritance tax (IHT) planning
- Review of existing IHT mitigation structures
- Discounted Gift Trusts
- Gift and Loan Trust arrangements
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice.
Managing your wealth throughout your career and in preparation for your retirement is becoming ever more important, especially as reliance on future state pension provision is becoming ever more uncertain.
Increasingly good health in our mature years and the longevity of retirement means there is now even greater pressure to ensure you have a long-term income stream to help you enjoy this later stage in your life.
The retirement planning market has evolved significantly over the past few years and there is an ever expanding range of sophisticated and complex financial solutions to consider. There has never been a better time to receive independent financial advice.
Our retirement planning services include:
- Bespoke pension planning
- Tax planning for pensions
- Pensions for children or grandchildren
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Personal Pensions
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Property purchase using your pension
- Review of annuity purchase options
- Bespoke at retirement advice
- Maximising tax efficient income in retirement
The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you have invested.
The ability to meet your personal financial planning objectives is intrinsically linked to your business success, as your company provides for your financial wellbeing, as well as any partners or staff. That's why ensuring your business is looked after is of paramount importance - particularly in periods of economic and political volatility.
We provide a comprehensive range of corporate financial planning services to support your business with everything from investments, to employee benefits, retirement and protection solutions.
- Employee benefits and retirement planning
- Group Personal Pension and Stakeholder Pension schemes
- Salary sacrifice pension planning and guidance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Critical illness
- Private medical and dental schemes
- Small Self Administered Pensions (SSAS) and Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Pension planning for Directors
- Specialist corporate advice and planning
- Key person business protection
- Business succession planning
- Commercial mortgages
- Corporate investment planning
- Investment portfolio review
- Setting your corporate investment strategy
- Corporate trust planning
The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you have invested. Venture Capital Trusts (VCT) and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS) may not be suitable for everyone and we recommend you seek advice as to whether they would be appropriate for your personal needs and circumstances.